CAPS/ACSP is proud to announce the launch of our CONTRIBUTING MEMBER & AFFILIATE PLAN!
CAPS/ACSP regular membership and organizational affiliation remains free of charge and provides access to rights (e.g., election/voting rights; eligibility determined by membership type) and CAPS/ACSP mailing lists.
The new Contributing Member/Affiliate status is optional and simply gives current and former postdoc members an opportunity to provide financial support for CAPS/ACSP in exchange for specific perks.
*Summary data in table format for one group only provided free of charge. Additional analyses and formats, and custom analyses available at cost. Contact email@example.com or survey
Schedule of Fees
Note: All fees are non-refundable
How to become a Contributing Member/Affiliate
- Register as an Active or Alumni member of CAPS/ACSP (assuming you are eligible) using the appropriate form provided above.
- Send an e-transfer for $50 (or more if you wish) to firstname.lastname@example.org to become a lifetime Contributing Member of CAPS/ACSP. Please include “Contributing Members Fee” in the e-transfer message and provide the email address that we should add to the new Contributing Members & Affiliates List.
- Your Contributing Member Status will be confirmed via email and you will be added to the Contributing Members & Affiliates List – which will be used to share special offers in the future.
Organizations (PDAs, Unions, and Institutions):
- Register as a CAPS/ACSP Affiliate using the appropriate form above.
- Email email@example.com to make payment arrangements as detailed in the table above.
- Your Contributing Affiliate Status will be confirmed via email and you will be added to the Contributing Members & Affiliates List – which will be used to share special offers in the future.
What do Contributing Members/Affiliates Funds Support?
- CAPS/ACSP operations (website, administrative expenses, etc.)
- Costs related to perks (insurance and webinars)
- Federal & provincial advocacy efforts
Questions or Comments?