Neuroimaging Research Coordinator (Montréal, QC)
Are you passionate about neuroimaging, and want to work in a leading research center and coordinate national projects?
A major university hospital center in Montreal is seeking a Research Coordinator to ensure the development & outreach of its neuroimaging platform across Canada.
View the original post for this position here: https://www.adoc-tm.ca/neuro-en
A post from our partners at:
|Job Description:||- The Coordinator will, in close collaboration with the principal investigator, supervise all research activities of the team;
- S·he will develop tools and strategies for optimal collaboration within the team and between partners, and ensure the achievement of objectives;
- S·he will coordinate the activities of the various partner centers across Canada, and contribute to the development of new partnerships;
- S·he will write grant applications, manage budgets and monitor funding;
- S·he will analyze the scientific opportunities of the field, and conceptualize new projects for the platform.
|Eligibility/Requirements:||- PhD in brain imaging, familiarity with Magnetic Resonance Imaging;
- 2 to 4 years of experience (post PhD) in research project management (post-doc or research coordination), excellent organizational skills, time management and task prioritization;
- Excellent oral and written communication in both French and English;
- Excellent interpersonal contact, great political sense, ability to build harmonious working relationships with the team and with the partners;
- Familiarity with budget management;
- Autonomy and initiative.